Rob Paull, CPA, PC

Rob Paull, CPA, PC

© 2014 - 2016

Did you know?

The IRS has issued new regulations regarding capitalization of fixed assets.


Most companies with depreciable assets will need to file new elections or file for a change in accounting method with the IRS for the 2014 tax year in order to remain compliant with IRS-approved accounting methods.

Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

Persons and families who receive subsidized coverage on the exchanges will find a new tax form.


Form 1095-A is new and will be provided to you by your health insurance company if your coverage was subsidized last year. You will need this form to complete Form 8962 and reconcile your subsidy received with the subsidy that was due to you.